-
February 23rd, 2006, 08:37 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Does anyone have a doll with a somewhat "green" cast? What causes this and can anything be done? We can't send the doll back because we've had her too long. We have a Samantha from 2004. I didn't have enough AG knowledge at that time to that the color was "off."
-
February 23rd, 2006, 11:51 PM
#2
Inactive Member
My Kirsten is green [img]frown.gif[/img] . I got her on Christmas Day 2004 (she was from ebay though). We let the celebration at my parents to fly to DH's. It was the 1st time I got to really sit and look at her. We thought perhaps she had motion sickness on the plane [img]wink.gif[/img] . Unfortunately she's still green [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] . I could never send her back though as she was gift from DH.
-
February 23rd, 2006, 11:54 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes, that green is a factory defect color. Some batches go out with ehh... not nice color, like Green or even Gray coloring... Most seen are Molly, Sams, Lindseys, Kaya, Addy's.
Josefina had a darker skin colring from 2002-2005, and now is lighter again! go figure!!
-
February 24th, 2006, 01:44 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Thank you ladies. Samantha is definitly a keeper. She was my DD's first AG.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks